Monday, November 30, 2009

Wrapping up first term...

As we venture closer to exams (my postings will be sparse in the coming weeks... for which I apologize in advance) I realize how much I have come to think of my classmates as friends/family. Maybe its because we spend 15 hours a day together, either in class, studying or at some club event or other. Turns out we spend some of our 'free' time hanging out too!
My section has been fantastic, lots of laughs and a general good time. Its the old bitter sweet endings. I am thrilled that it is almost Christmas break and we will be done exams in 10 days. But not so thrilled to see my friends in all mix up for the new year. I am sure I will feel differently when January roles around and we all re-group in new sections and have an entirely new experience. However for now, I say don't go! My group mates are fantastic and we work well together, my class mates are wonderful and my study team is killer too. The 'shakeup' or disruptive technology may be more than I can handle.

In the mean time, looking toward the light at the end of the tunnel and the next 10 days to spent in the fishbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment