Sunday, March 21, 2010

No good excuses

The fourth quarter has started, Olympics wrapped up, and we are staring at a very busy set of classes for the next 5 weeks.

Current schedule (and rating on a scale of 1 to 10 so far)
Ethics (9)
Integrative Thinking Practicum ( more neutral and waiting to decide what I think)
Managerial Accounting (7)
Global Managerial Perspectives (8)
Operations Management (5 - I am definitely not an engineer!)

Lots more assignments this quarter than there were in Q3. But also seems like we are all at the end of our storage of patience. At least I am. The title for this blog entry, no good excuses, comes as with there not being recruiting, having just come back well rested from a week off, and not having major world events like the Olympics, I really have no excuse not to be completely on top of EVERYTHING. And yet somehow... I am not.

I guess it will have to be the old "I'll buckle down this week!" and see how it goes.

will return with updated thoughts on classes etc at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment